Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Randoms

If I stretch my left arm out as far as I can from where I am sitting, I can touch my coffee pot. Ahhhhhh . . . coffffeeeeeeee . . .

'Antiques Roadshow' Record: Collection of old cups makes man a millionaire

This is without doubt the coolest backyard science project of all time, ever:

Homemade Spacecraft from Luke Geissbuhler on Vimeo.

Dream with me for a better tomorrow, when chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

Literary passage of the week: "'Whenever you feel like criticizing anyone,' he told me, 'just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had.'" (F. Scott Fitzgerald, "The Great Gatsby," Chapter 1).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I approve on-subject comments for those who leave contact information. "Follow My Blog" type messages do NOT constitute a comment and will NOT be approved.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Earn $$$