The Student Center will be jam-packed with booths and even the Cafeteria’s menu gets involved with a little national representation: Gyros and hummus; Rouladen and Spaetzle with potatoes; Baklava; Jamaican Jerk Chicken.
This week we will be hearing from special speakers during Chapel.
- Tuesday, Feb. 26: John and Bonnie Nystrom will speak, “How God Could Change A People Group Forever.”
- Wednesday, Feb. 27 will be “special interest” with various speakers around campus.
- Ben Luna will share “The Story of Tom Little”
- Doreen Corley will talk about “Women’s Work Amongst Iranian Refugees”
- Dick Corley will discuss “Challenges on Working With the First Convert in an Unreached People Group.
- Thursday, Feb. 28: Michael Oh will teach us about “God’s Worthiness”
- Friday, Feb. 29: Michael Oh will help with “Our Response.” The afternoon will conclude with corporate worship.