Pages

Thursday, April 09, 2015

Randoms

This year so far, my fitness program has burned off about 250 Hamburgers. That's .02 trips around the world! I want a tee shirt after my first trip!

"I'm Tired Of People Building Backyard Pyramids The Wrong Way."

Hammocks for Trains? How's about hammocks for planes?

Jump from this link to a blog dedicated to the strangest space wardrobes on Star Trek: Next Generation.

"Here are 5 (Happy Little) Things You Did Not Know About Bob Ross"

Speaking of Bob Ross, if you don't feel good after watching this, your paint's dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I approve on-subject comments for those who leave contact information. "Follow My Blog" type messages do NOT constitute a comment and will NOT be approved.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Earn $$$