Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Love that is Greater

Terri, you were loved deeply and will be missed greatly.
*****************

"Love that is Greater"
[a song of worship to Jesus]
(by Rick Cimino)

You came. You loved me,
when I was nothing to love.

You came. You bought me,
When I was nothing to buy,

Because Your love was greater,
Than all of my sin and my shame.

Your love was stronger
Than all of the grief, and all of the pain,
That you suffered to make me your own.

Love that is greater, love that is stronger,
Is the love of my Savior for me.
Love that is greater, love that is stronger,
Is the love of my Savior for me.

Each day, You love me,
When I’m unworthy of love.

Each day, You’ve caught me,
Whenever I fell from your love,

Because Your love’s still greater,
Than all of my sin and my shame.

Your love’s still stronger
Than all of the grief, and all of the pain,
That you suffered to make me your own.

Love that is greater, love that is stronger,
Is the love of my Savior for me.
Love that is greater, love that is stronger,
Is the love of my Savior for me.

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “