Chapter 10

Image
 Starting chapter 10 exhausted. Need to take a break. The closer to the end I get, the steeper the climb, as it were. Just gets harder near the end. I’m having eye surgery consultation later this week. I’m thinking the eye strain is too much for this little pea brain. Everything jumbles together. But so excited this is happening!

Proctor on "Hating Church"

"we already have a preacher for people who hate preachers; that would be Rick Warren, of course. How about a Bible for people who hate the Bible? Oh yeah, Eugene Peterson already thought of that. OK – How about a Jesus for people who hate Jesus? Oh, that’s right – Opie Taylor is bringing us The Da Vinci Code movie next year, isn’t he? I wonder if any of these former “churches” will host a special “Heresy Sunday” and show it on their big screens to help those addicted to false teaching?"

Read the entire article here

***************

I heard two beautiful, awesome, incredible things in church this morning:
First, the pastor said, "Now everyone open your Bibles and turn to . . ."
Second, was the rustling of hundreds of pages . . .

AMEN!



Popular posts from this blog

Made it to Chapter 8

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion