Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Weekends

Let’s assume that the average person dies at 70 years old.

If you are 20 years old, you have just 2,500 weekends left to live.
If you have turned 30, you have 2,000 weekends left until the day you die.
If you are 40 years old, you have only 1,500 weekends left.
If you are 50, then you have just 1,000 weekends.
If you are 60, you have a mere 500 weekends left until the day death comes to you.

If there was one chance in a million that Jesus Christ ‘has abolished death, and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel,’ you owe it to your good sense just to look into it.

(from The Evidence Bible, "The Will to Live" by Ray Comfort)

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “