Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

The answer to, "Can you name that sin?"

The other day I posted this:

"There is no temptation for it, neither does it offer any pleasure to the one who does it;
It is very offensive, yet may be repeated at will;
It causes increasing hardness against Biblical Christianity and distress to every Christian;
It shows the destruction to which mankind is bound, a sure sign of desperation and hopelessness.
(hint: it can be loud)"

Did you figure out what it was?

The answer is: cursing or swearing.

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “