Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

How To Detect A Liar

This video is called "How to detect a lie." So punish the lie. The video really shows "How to detect a liar":

How To Detect a Lie

Add to My Profile More Videos

"A false witness shall not be unpunished, and a breather of lies shall not escape." (Proverbs 19:5)
"A false witness shall not be unpunished, and one speaking lies shall perish." (Proverbs 19:9)

"But the fearful, and the unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, will have their part in the Lake burning with fire and brimstone, which is the second death." (Rev. 21:8)

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “