Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Randoms

Here are five easy ways to beat writer's block. Number 4 looks fun!

Looking for a good movie? "That's What I Am" is a new release starring Ed Harris.  This is the story of a 12-year-old boy who "is convinced he's been pushed toward social suicide when his teacher pairs him up for a project with the school's biggest reject. But the boys form an unexpected bond when bullies turn their attention to an unlikely target." Netflix has it on Instant.


Creativity--the sure sign we are made in God's image:

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “