Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

"So, who's right?"

Here's a question often heard (or something like it): "So, why does your church do ____ and that church does ____ ?" or "Why does your church say _____ and this church says _____ ? Who's right?"

This is actually an ancient question, easily answered with two words. Our Lord Jesus Christ walked this earth and  met many people, one of whom was an outcast woman who lived in the city of Sychar. She asked Jesus directly: "Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, but you say that in Jerusalem is the place where people ought to worship.” (John 4:20 [ESV2011]) In other words, "Who's right?"

Jesus answer: "Believe Me . . ."

That's enough right there. Think it over.

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “