Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

USMC Ultimate Challenge Mud Run 2014

"Before" and "After" pics (thanks, Kennedy!). Difficult to get cameras down on the course of 6.2 miles and 36 obstacles, so here's all we have. The rest is burned into our memories.

It's early, the sun is coming up and the mud is warmed to just above freezing . . . and believe me when I say there was mud.


The following are "post" pics and any remaining mud has dried.


His shirt was white when we started!




 This was in my shorts. Lots of it.









Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “