Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Hurricane Prep, Day 2

University officials announced this morning that school will be closed Monday, September 11 due to the size of Hurricane Irma and the potential damages. This may also give some students an opportunity to find safe retreat with family or friends in other locations over the long weekend. 

HT: Marti
A friend of ours (not a student) isn't worried.
When commenting on the hurricane she said, "100 miles from the coast; 1 mile to the closest bar."

I'm not worried either as my bar is in the garage. On the weight bench.

Got back-up water bottles frozen and bags of ice stashed away. Just need to fill the coolers when it's time. 

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “