Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

The Judge


 “As with the force of winds and waters pent 

When mountains tremble, those two massy pillars

With horrible convulsion to and fro 

He tugged, he shook, till down they came, and drew 

The whole roof after them with burst of thunder 


Upon the heads of all who sat beneath”


(Painting by Norman Rockwell)



Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “