Three New Additions To My Desk

Image
Actually, it’s an ad-duck-tion. I missed the perfect opportunity to say, “and they’re in a row, too!” Silly goose. 

The Holy "Duh".

When God answers prayer, do you think he sometimes says, "Duh"?
Does God even use this word?
I think so.
Example: I have a mailing of about 600 pieces to get out by Friday. I prayed, "Lord, there must be a faster, more efficient way that making 1200 copies of letters and inserts and stuffing envelopes. Postage is outrageous as it is."
The still small voice came, "use postcards."
"You have GOT to be kidding. There is no way I am going to sit and write 600 postcards. Printing labels is easy, but I will not hand-write the content of 600 postcards."
The still small voice came, "use the printer. Duh."

And He gets all the praise anyway! Duh!

Popular posts from this blog

“Men and women who saw God in the Bible: Why did they not all die?”

A Sonnet

A Fresh Perception