Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

CIU Seminary & School of Missions in Atlanta

Are you:

A Pastor/Missionary wanting to become more effective without leaving your ministry?
A Ministry worker wanting to upgrade your training without leaving your church?
A Business executive wanting to transition into ministry without leaving your career?

If you're looking for Seminary level courses from an accredited institution, both focused and broad; courses taught from a multitude of perspectives by a knowledgeable and experienced faculty, then SSM Atlanta is the place for you!

Whether you're from Atlanta, or want to obtain a seminary education while you remain in your current ministry or occupation by using our Advancement in Ministry learning track, the CIU Seminary & School of Missions in Atlanta provides top-quality education in a convenient location. Go here for more information.

January 14-18, 2008 Courses
Genesis to Song of Solomon (BIB 5112)
Strategies for Evangelism and Church Planting (ICS 6084)

January 21-25, 2008 Courses
Prophets (BIB 5113)
Prayer and Discipleship (MIN 6430)

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “