Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

What do you think?

Adoniron Judson is the source of the following quote. I would like to hear your thoughts about what he said.

"It is a mistake to suppose that a dull and second-rate man is enough for the heathen. The worst-off need the very best we have. God gave His best, even His only begotten Son, in order to redeerm a lost world. The most darkened and degraded souls need the best thinking."

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “