Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Remember

Almost every city has a monument to remind us that many of the things we enjoy were won for us by someone’s painful and bloody death.

Of all the sacrifices ever given on our behalf, none has surpassed the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Proving He is God, the Lord Jesus lived the perfect, sinless life, performed many miracles and fulfilled hundreds if not thousands of prophecies.  Most importantly, He took upon himself the punishment we deserve for our sin and willifully suffered an agonizing death in order that all who see how their sin offends God may come into the family of God by turning from sin and placing faith and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Jesus died and rose again, satisifying God's justice. He is the King.

You enjoy the freedom to do what you wish, living your life in pursuit of money and pleasure; or, you may do as you should and turn from your sin and be made a new creation.

Talk to God.  Pour out your heart to Him.
Of all the sacrifices ever given on our behalf,
none has surpassed the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “