Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

"The Pressure of the Moment," by Dara Wier

The pressure of the moment can cause someone to kill
  someone or something

The leniency of consideration might treat with more
  kindness

Which is to be desired. Or at least often to be desired.

But if my house is on fire and you notice, I wish you would
  kill

That fire. But if my hair is on fire, while I'm sure
  you'll be enjoying

The spectacle of it, act quickly or don't act at all. But
  if a sudden

Jarring of us all out of existence is eminent, do
  something.

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “