Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Randoms

Columbia International University's Chancellor, Dr. George Murray, encourages with this timely and  insightful message from Joshua 6-8: "Don't Presume! Don't Despair!"

Like to hike? Planning a trip to The Holy Land? You can help archeologists find more Sabbath markers!

A concise explaination of the Theology of Satan, Angels and Demons.

Get out of your afternoon slump with three "Easy Afternoon Energizers."

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “