33 Words vs. 40 Words

Surah 4:157: "And in reference to the Jews who said, 'We killed the Messiah, Jesus the Son of Mariam, the apostle of God,' they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, but it was made to appear to them. And indeed those who differ in the matter are surely in doubt about it. They have no knowledge about it except following mere assumption. But of a certainty they did not kill him."

Galatians 2:20: "I have been crucified together with the Messiah. So it is no longer I who live, but the Messiah living in me. And this fleshy life I now live, I live by faith in the Son of God, the one who loved me and gave himself in my place. "

(ht: John Samson)

Popular posts from this blog

“Men and women who saw God in the Bible: Why did they not all die?”

A Sonnet

A Fresh Perception