Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Randoms

Travel Like Your Grandfather: How to Hitchhike Around the USA. Sounds exciting (fueled by Steinbeck, London and other great Americans and writers)!

Many volumes in the Loeb Classical Library are now in the public domain and available for free download in pdf files.

Nook version of "War and Peace" contains embarrassing search-and-replace error. "Kindle" no more!

Astronomers have found the faintest galaxy yet seen in the deep, distant reaches of space, an object whose light has taken 13 billion years to reach us.

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “