Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Randoms

Digging Graves is Hard Work!  “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. … If we ever forget that we’re one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.”

HMS Bounty sinks during Sandy. The Captain has yet to be found. Rescued sailor (and USC student) Claudine Christian dies. Brave young soul.

Gena Norris is much tougher than Chuck (he said so, so it must be true!) and she is fighting!

Music, borrowed from the birds.

Boeing offers an "optionally piloted vehicle."

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “