Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Rock Concert


Luke's gospel describes the Triumphal Entry of Jesus into Jerusalem. As He entered the city on the colt of donkey, the people sang out praise and laid palm branches and their cloaks along the road while crying out, "Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!" The Pharisees wanted to silence this praise, to which Jesus responded, "if these become silent, the stones will cry out."

Science confirms these rocks are made of a volcanic basalt, but cannot explain the particular musical tones they produce when struck. One cannot help but be amazed to hear the Creator speak of particular qualities such as this, embedded within His Creation. Additionally, it makes one wonder exactly how the stones will cry out when these stones must be struck . . .


Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “