- “How to Give God What He Wants the Most (Romans 12:1)”: Surrendering to God
- “How to Get God’s Best For Your Life (Romans 12:2)”: Separate from the world
- “How To Come to Grips with the Real You (Romans 12:3-8)”: Sober self-assessment
- “How to Experience Authentic Community (Romans 12:9-13)”: Serve in love
- ”How to Overcome the Evil Aimed At You (Romans 12:14-21)”: Supernatural response to evil
This book is accompanied by a 6-part DVD series with study guide and is strongly recommended for new Christians. One may also consider using the series to start a new small group. Our group observed a singular phenomenon: when in discussion, one was amazed to hear someone mention a passage of Ingram’s teaching of personal significance only to discover that others already shared the same response on the very same passage!