Three New Additions To My Desk

Image
Actually, it’s an ad-duck-tion. I missed the perfect opportunity to say, “and they’re in a row, too!” Silly goose. 

Close Call Miracle

I've watched this video repeatedly and am just downright astounded by the outcome. Notice from the beginning of the clip the movement of the boulder from the top of the mountain. It's too dark to see it roll, but the splash and crash is traumatic. What gets me is the driver's reflexes, but it looks to me as if even with the car's turn, the vehicle is shoved further left than a normal turn would result. Also, the boulder nearly tips over onto the car, then rocks back. Debate the shape of the boulder and the splash if you wish, but I feel like two big ol' angels were protecting someone.

Popular posts from this blog

“Men and women who saw God in the Bible: Why did they not all die?”

A Sonnet

A Fresh Perception