Buildings under construction require inspections at different stages. Specialists representing the government who carry State certification or specialists representing the International Code Council (the people who set the codes) check to make certain the plans match the workmanship.
- Is the foundation sound, secure and is the structure properly attached?
- Are the right materials being used? wood, hay, stubble?
- In the process of building, has any damage occurred?
- Is the mechanical equipment in place and working properly?
- Is the electricity & Plumbing connected? Does it flow properly?
- Is this a place of safety, functioning as intended by the Master Builder?
Judgment Points to the Divine Position of Jesus, The Builder of the Church, as judge. He has every right and responsibility to look us over because often-times, damage occurs in the building process. The final construction cannot be completed around damages.
“For not even the Father judges anyone, but He has given all judgment to the Son . . . and He gave Him authority to execute judgment, because He is the Son of Man.” (Jn 5:22, 27)
“But even if I do judge, My judgment is true; for I am not alone in it, but I and the Father who sent Me.” (Jn 8:16)