Recent Books by Theological Liberals
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
“The Errancy of Inerrancy”
“New Bible Deconstructionary”
“Quarrel Majority: Schismatic Evangelicals and the Schismatic Movement”
“The ‘God is Dead’ Movement Is Alive”
“Unitarianism: A Religion for Atheists With Children”
“Declaring War On Complementerrorism”
“The Low-Down on Higher Criticism:
“Critical Mass: The World Has Enough Catholics Already”
“For I Don’t Know The Plans I Have For You: The Openness of God”
“Relativism Is Always True”
“New Bible Deconstructionary”
“Quarrel Majority: Schismatic Evangelicals and the Schismatic Movement”
“The ‘God is Dead’ Movement Is Alive”
“Unitarianism: A Religion for Atheists With Children”
“Declaring War On Complementerrorism”
“The Low-Down on Higher Criticism:
“Critical Mass: The World Has Enough Catholics Already”
“For I Don’t Know The Plans I Have For You: The Openness of God”
“Relativism Is Always True”
- (ht: BN and “Off The Record”, Wheaton College, Vol 1, No 1, 2005)
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps