Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Three Little Words (a silly poem)

What are they?

You don’t know?

Should I know?


You should know.


Must I say?

Three little words.

What are they?


I am waiting.


Well, say them.


How could you?



Why don’t you?

Don’t you know?

Find your voice!


Three little words.

Three little pigs.

Three little birds.


Care for more?

I have more.

So many more.


Three little words

Make it simple--

“Eight little letters”


O You live!

O Vile You!

I Love You!

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “