Three New Additions To My Desk

Image
Actually, it’s an ad-duck-tion. I missed the perfect opportunity to say, “and they’re in a row, too!” Silly goose. 

Getting Things Done

Mowed my face and mowed the yard. Now I look like a homeless guy.
Prolly smell like one too . . . 

Weeded, cultivated, replanted a few beans (only half came up).
Tomatoes, broccoli, cabbage, squashes and few cukes are doing fine.

Cut up some logs (not all pictured here). Some ready to split already!
Can't wait!

Might be soda . . .

The rest of the evening is reading the English translation of Méthode nouvelle de dresser des recueils (New Method of Organizing Common Place Books) by John Locke (1685) to see what I can learn about changing my journal methodology. Besides, reading is what cool people do. 

Popular posts from this blog

“Men and women who saw God in the Bible: Why did they not all die?”

A Sonnet

Finished Reading: Samuel Johnson