Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Another One Down





 Not sure if I’ve ever posted what a completed month looks like from my journal, but here is March. Each day records the theme on which I try to meditate on each day. Most days I got to write a journal entry but many just record the quote on which I dwelt. I hate that I’ve been too busy to write as before. My heart hurt what is missed.


And here is April, ready to go 

May April bring better days


Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “