Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Run To It

 It’s been a busy couple of weeks of long working hours and short nights. Have not had much time or energy, for that matter, to sit long enough to write anything well. 

Recently a co-worker innocently asked, “what’s your favorite thing?” Would you believe it when I say I could not answer? I can’t have my favorite thing right now. So my heart broke a little more. Again. Everything has changed for me. I don’t like where I am right now or what I’m doing. But it’s all I have to do. I just feel sorry every day. 


What I’d like to do seems impossible. My favorite things are unattainable right now. But one day, hopefully soon, it may change. And I’ll run to it when it comes. But I’m the meantime, I can only be where I am. 

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “