Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

did you know . . .

In the latest census in Great Britain, 390,000 people reported their religion as"Jedi." The "Star Wars Religion" now ranks 4th overall behind Christians,Muslims, and Hindus and actually ahead of Jews and Atheists.

Read more here

*********

That's no space station! That's a moon!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Read more about this wonder of God's creation here

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “