Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Last Saturday

Last Saturday I had the opportunity to host an "evangelism table" at a local festival. Check out the short vid and the photos.





I actually was not able to stay for as long as I wanted to, because I had to leave on a family emergency; but, many MANY people got some good tracts and literature in their hands.

Pray for the harvest!

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “