Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Three Facets of Foolishness

1. Stubbornness

The fool hates being told what to do: Proverbs 1:22
The fool is complacent: Proverbs 1:31
The fool rejectes wisdom: Proverbs 8:5

2. Arrogance

The fool won't listen: Proverbs 12:15
The fool is right in his own eyes: Proverbs 12:15
The fool mocks at the consequences of his sin: Proverbs 14:9

3. Pride

The fool talks for the sake of talking: Proverbs 17:7
The fool find sport in wickedness: Proverbs 10:23

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “