Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Fundamental Ingredient for Life Discovered in Comet - Science News | Science

This is like saying, "The discovery of chocolate in Kroger supports the idea that the fundamental building blocks of desserts are prevalent in grocery stores, and strengthens the argument that chocolate chip cookies may be common rather than rare."

Fundamental Ingredient for Life Discovered in Comet - Science News Science & Technology Technology News - FOXNews.com

Posted using ShareThis

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “