Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Randoms

Remember, the holidays are for families, so remember this amphibolie during this festive time of year: "include your loved ones when baking cookies!"  Happy Thanksgiving! 

Speaking of pilgrims, when did American accents diverge from British accents? 

Beware that dreamy and disembodied after-turkey feeling.

How to miss the moment with your iPhone.

Get some perspective with this "Scale of the the Universe."

If you are watching movies for the holidays, don't miss the Architecture of Inception.

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “