Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

The Beautiful You












"You are not your body and hair style but your capacity for choosing well. If your choices are beautiful, so too will you be." (Epictetus, Discourses 3.1.39b-40)

Another translation reads, "for you are not flesh and hair, but you are will; and if your will beautiful, then you will be beautiful."

Or as one person put it, "you are more than a selfie" when you chose wisely.

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “