Playtime!

Image
I just love this picture: boy and plane, off the ground.

Something I didn't get a chance to do but wish I did was . . .

to see more of Africa when I was there. It was a busy time of teaching and lecturing so I didn't get out much. I stayed in Kisumu, Kenya and was driven about 40 minutes out to a village each day. Most of what I saw was in the people and less in the places. Perhaps that was most important. I was "kidnapped" one afternoon and we enjoyed tea on Lake Victoria where the hyacinth bloomed on the lake.

Me with Johann, my driver
One day I'd like to go back and drive from Nairobi through Rift Valley to Kisumu. I'd also like to see Kilimanjaro. And visit Egypt.


Popular posts from this blog

“Men and women who saw God in the Bible: Why did they not all die?”

A Sonnet

Finished Reading: Edward The Second