Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Odin

Also known as “Captain Ridiculous”. He’ll lick your face but don’t for one second doubt his ferocity. Been part of the pack for almost a year. He’s my grandson’s little brother and loves to play with the cat, Buddy, who shows an amazing amount of patience. I’m not much of a pet person, but I like him. Shoot, I love him!



Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “