Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Thinking about: candy and balloons

“The world may never know.” This is the answer to “how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop?” You remember the commercial: the kid walks up to the wise old owl and asks the question, to which the owl in his wisdom replies, “let’s find out . . . 1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . **crunch** [handing the stick back, proclaiming] . . . 3.”

How many sins must one commit to be a sinner? Does the world know? Is it “3”?

Think of it this way: “how many pins does it take to pop a balloon . . . ?”

“For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles in one point, he has become guilty of all.” James 2:10

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “