Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Southern Baptists to research Emerging Church trends.

GREENSBORO, N.C. (BP)--Messengers offered more than 25 motions during the opening day of the Southern Baptist Convention’s annual meeting, proposing actions related to young Christian leaders, the planning and conducting of future SBC meetings and the initiation of possible studies by the SBC Executive Committee.

Read the rest here.

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “