Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

On we go.

Took my wife to the doctor this morning to check out a spider bite and I ended up having allergies/asthma attack and got to see the doctor too. Yay. I got three prescriptions to her one.

I've not had many solid one-on-one conversations this week, but have been able to pass out tracts like crazy. Wednesday night was able to distribute almost 30 tracts in two blocks downtown, all received with pleasantries and only one rejection.

Anyhoo, E-vangi Tales reminds us:

Remember the Fools on Sunday!

null

Bumpersticker, $1.00, from Livingwaters.com

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “