Playtime!

Image
I just love this picture: boy and plane, off the ground.

Ever see a Baptist dance?

Whether you have or not (or would ever want to), does'nt matter. I just could not wait to pass this along—I am so incredibly excited! And in the midst of all the excitement, know that Satan has already been at work to attack . . . the details there I will gladly leave out. Satan needs no press-time.

I was preparing for our evangelism outing tonight and decided to swing by one of our departments here at the University to pick up more gospel tracts. As I was about to leave, one of the workers began asking questions about what we do in our evangelism team, where we go, who we talk with, etc. When the conversation touched the subject of Bibles for distribution, her eyes got large and she smiled and asked if we could really, seriously use Bibles in what we do. I replied to the affirmative.

She took me down the hall into another department and from a closet produced a box of 42 New Testaments (2 in Spanish!) and said I could take them. And if that was not enough, she told me that two private donors would “foot the bill” to purchase Bibles if someone could give them out . . .

Is that a cause to celebrate, or what?

Popular posts from this blog

“Men and women who saw God in the Bible: Why did they not all die?”

A Sonnet

A Fresh Perception