Three New Additions To My Desk

Image
Actually, it’s an ad-duck-tion. I missed the perfect opportunity to say, “and they’re in a row, too!” Silly goose. 

The Twofold Message of Grace

“The twofold message of grace is: 1.) “All flesh is grass!” and 2.) “Behold your God!” This is the message that takes away all of the glory and dignity of the flesh and proclaims the redemptive Glory of Christ. The results of this message will be a sense of the awesome holiness of God, the inability and sinfulness of the flesh and the total sufficiency of the Person and work of Christ. Perhaps once again we will hear men and women cry, “Depth of mercy can there be, mercy still reserved for me? Can my God, His wrath forbear, and me, the chief of sinners, spare?”

Rolfe Barnard (1904-1969)

Popular posts from this blog

“Men and women who saw God in the Bible: Why did they not all die?”

A Sonnet

A Fresh Perception