Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Authority of the Bible

"The authority of scripture is the authority of Jesus Christ; they are indivisible. To attept to distinguish the two is like asking which blade of a pair of scissors is more important, or which leg a pair of pants is more necessary. We know Christ through the Bible, and we understand the Bible through the knowledge of Christ; the two cannot be separated. That is why Paul calls it 'the word of Christ.'"

Ray Stedman, "Defense Against Defeat," Sermon on Eph 6:14-17

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “