Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Eagerness to grow

“It is always great to see evidence of an eagerness for growth in the Christian life. I remember asking a boy once how hold he was. Quick as a flash he said, ‘I’m twelve, going on thirteen, soon to be fourteen.’ I like that eagerness to grow up. But it is encouraging to us to realize this is a process of time and we do not need to be discouraged if we do not find we are completely like Christ yet.” (Ray Stedman, “On Growing Up.” Sermon on Ephesians 4:13-16)

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “