Happy Breakfast Club Day!

Image
It was actually yesterday, but you know how these calendars work.  Things to do today: 1) ponder the error of your ways; 2) take a moment to dance a little; 3) have a snack; 4) enjoy a makeover (if applicable); 5) be specific when describing the ruckus. 6) Don’t forget about me.

"Hello Lord" by Sara Groves

Hello Lord, it's me your child I have a few things on my mind Right now I'm faced with big decisions And I'm wondering if you have a minute, cuz Right now I don't hear so well And I was wondering if you could speak up I know that you tore the veil So I could sit with you in person And hear what you're saying but Right now, I just can't hear you.

I don't doubt your sovereignty I doubt my own ability to Hear what you're saying And to do the right thing And I desperately want to do the right thing But right now I don't hear so well And I was wondering if you could speak up I know that you tore the veil So I could sit with you in person And hear what you're saying but Right now, I just can't hear you.

And somewhere in the back of my mind I think you are telling me to wait And though patience has never been mine Lord, I will wait to hear from you

Oh Lord, I'm waiting on you Right now I don't hear so well And I was wondering if you could speak up I know that you tore the veil So I could sit with you in person And hear what you're saying but Right now, I think you're whispering

Popular posts from this blog

“Men and women who saw God in the Bible: Why did they not all die?”

A Sonnet

Finished Reading: “An Essay Concerning the True Original Extent and End of Civil Government.”