Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Free To Obey

When a man is released from prison, he is not free to do anything he feels like doing, but he is free to obey the Law.

In the same way when we are freed from sin, when trusting in Christ, we are not given a license to sin, but are free to obey Him.

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “