Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Real estate (11/6/2009)

Hello,

I represent a company called SPN Solutions, a company that does what's
known as advanced search engine placement. We reach a Network of over
35 million people who are predominantly US based. Our Network is entirely
opt-in, and the users on our Network allow us to present them with a
preferred choice whenever they are looking for anything on the top sixteen
search engines. (GOOGLE, YAHOO, BING and thirteen others)

I seek one source to send the users on our Network, from the major search
engines, for real estate in Alexandria and surrounding markets.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I am in the office
daily from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Best regards,



Robert Sexton
Dir/Business Development, SPN Solutions
Phone: 800.481.2979, ext 2001

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “