Three New Additions To My Desk

Image
Actually, it’s an ad-duck-tion. I missed the perfect opportunity to say, “and they’re in a row, too!” Silly goose. 

Prayer for the New Year

"Almighty and most merciful Father, I again appear in Thy Presence, the wretched misspender of another year which Thy mercy has allowed me. O Lord, let me now sink into total depravity, look down upon me, and rescue me at last from the captivity of sin. Impart to me good resolutions, and give me strength and perservance to perform them. Take not from me Thy Holy Spirit, but grant that I may redeem the time lost, and that by temperance and diligence, by sincere repentance and faithful obedience I may finally attain everlasting happiness, for the sake of Jesus Christ our Lord." (Samuel Johnson, 1709 - 1784).

Popular posts from this blog

“Men and women who saw God in the Bible: Why did they not all die?”

A Sonnet

Happy Valentines Day!